The ads on this page help pay for tea, coffee, and the odd fancy ingredient

Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry Christmas / Holiday Week!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone!  I'm going to take a little hiatus this week as I'm home in Canada and I'm already in the midst of a frenzy of visiting friends and family.  So I'm wishing you all the best for this holiday week and hope you find some time to relax (perhaps with a cocktail or two) and enjoy yourselves.

I'll see you all next Sunday after all the insanity settles down, and will resume posting recipes, reviews, and Waste Not Want Not Wednesday.

In the meantime, here's a cute little video with a valuable message.  While the BBC initiative that created this video is over, it's still important to remember our little friends over the holidays - in the past I've given (and asked) for people to "adopt" an endangered animal.  I know it's short notice, but groups like the World Wildlife Fund enable you to donate some cash in someone's name to help save a species. 

Anyhoo, Happy Holidays and all the best everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you so go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...